Open Enrollment takes place ONCE per year. It is your chance to:
- change plans
- add employees to benefits and
- add or drop dependants, etc.
November 15- December 10
New plan elections take effect January 1, of the new year.
It’s open enrollment time for your Bright Choices® benefits! Due to the timing of open enrollment, your January bill will be held to allow for enrollment changes to be processed. You will receive an invoice in the middle of December for two months’ premium (January & February).
The Liazon Bright Choices portal will be open from November 21st through December 9th to make any changes to your current coverage. Your enrollment decisions are due by December 9th and take effect on January 1, 2012. If we don’t hear from you by the deadline, you will default into the same plan you are currently enrolled in.
The following Univera plans have changed from the 2012 offering, please read the benefit descriptions closely: COPAY1, COPAY2, COPAY3, HYBRID2 & HYBRID3. Please refer to the Benefits at a Glance Brochure at the Chamber office for plan descriptions (available by 11/15/12).
To get more information, including links to on-demand webinars and a schedule of seminars, please reference: http://www.ken-ton.org/page.php?id=2365
To access rates and to make any new plan selections, login to the portal starting on 11/21/11 by following the instructions below:
Our custom version of the Liazon BrightChoices employee benefits enrollment portal is open. Through the portal, you will be able to complete your Open Enrollment for employee benefits, including choosing your health insurance plan, your dental plan, and other valuable benefit options. Selections need to be finalized by 5:00pm EST on December 10, 2013. Your benefit selections will be effective on 1/1/2013. All employees are required to make selections or waive coverage via the portal or by contacting the Liazon Consumer Advocacy Team at 1-866-542-9661.
To log in, please do the following:
• Go to www.myliazon.com
• Group Identifier: kenton
• Username: Your first initial + last initial + last 4 of Social Security Number (SSN)
• Password: 4-digit month and day of your date of birth plus the first 5 digits of your SSN
• Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with an SSN of 123-45-6789 and date of birth of 3/15/1978
A few tips to use the portal. You may want to print out this email:
1. To review all of your benefit choices, including plan summaries and details, please visit “Available Benefits.”
2. To begin the enrollment process, click “Build Your Benefits” on the home page.
3. Everyone will need to complete the short questionnaire the first time you go through to help you evaluate which benefits may best meet your family’s needs.
4. After the questionnaire, you will reach a screen called “Recommended Portfolio.” These are recommendations based on your questionnaire answers but are NOT your elections. By clicking Next, you will go to a new screen to actually Enroll in your benefits. At that point, you may select any benefits you choose irrespective of the recommendations.
5. On the Recommended Portfolio screen, click on Recommendation Details next to your health plan recommendation to see the quantitative insight behind the recommendation.
6. At the end of the enrollment – you will be asked to E-Sign in order to complete the process. Your E-Signature is your 9-digit Social Security Number. Your Password is the password you changed to after your initial log-in.
7. At the end of the process you will see your final selections. If you would like to print a confirmation statement, please click “print confirmation” in the upper right corner.
8. You are allowed to change selections until open enrollment closes.
9. The portal will be open year-round to access benefits information in one convenient location.
If you have any questions, either technical questions regarding the website or specific questions about the benefits themselves, do not hesitate to contact Liazon directly at 866-LIAZON-1 (866-542-9661) or email@example.com.
Please note the 2013 Plan Changes
IMPORTANT PLAN DESIGN CHANGES:
- Copay 1 (AU47) has been replaced by a NEW Copay 1 (AU128) with a $15/$25 PCP Copay and no brand deductibles on RX.
- Copay 2 (AU26) has been replaced by a NEW Copay 2 (AU55) with a $25/$40 PCP Copay and no brand deductibles on RX.
- Copay 3 (AU108) has been replaced by a NEW Copay 3 (AU107) with a $30/$50 PCP Copay and no brand deductibles on RX.
- Hybrid 2 (AU4) has been replaced by a NEW Hybrid 2 (AU122) with a $30/$50 PCP Copay.
- Hybrid 3 (AU10) has been replaced by a NEW Hybrid 3 (AU125) with a $30/$50 PCP Copay.
- HSA1, HSA2 and HSA3 plan designs have not changed, only the rates will be updated.