About

Ken-ton


 

LOCAL GOVERNMENT

The Town of Tonawanda was formed in 1836, and the Village of Kenmore incorporated within the Town in 1899. A history of cooperation prevails. The two governments share municipal office space as well as building inspection, tax collecting, and animal control services.

The Town's Public Safety Dispatch Center handles calls for Village fire and medical emergencies, while Town paramedics provide backup to Kenmore Volunteer Fire departments. The Village purchases water from the Town, and its sewage is treated at the Town's wastewater treatment facility. The Town's Recreation Department also assists with the staffing and programs in Kenmore's Mang Park.

Village of Kenmore     

www.villageofkenmore.org

2919 Delaware Ave.

Kenmore, NY 14217      873-5700

 Mayor    - Patrick Mang

email: mayor@vi.kenmore.ny.us

Trustees

Katherine Bestine, Katie Burd,

Paul Catalano, Timothy McCarthy

 Clerk - Treasurer    - Kathleen Johnson

email: kjohnson@vi.kenmore.ny.us

 Building Inspector    - Michael Berns

email: mberns@vi.kenmore.ny.us

 Electrical Department

2919 Delaware Ave.

Kenmore 14217

 Public Works Department  

Andrew Mang, Superintendent

2379 Elmwood Ave.

Kenmore 14217      875-0527

 Village Court    - Hon. Scott Riodan

2919 Delaware Ave.

Kenmore 14217      873-4554

Contact

your.email@example.com
355 Template Street
San Francisco, California 94110
+1 (555) 555 1000

Follow Us

© Copyright Kenmore Town of Tonawanda Chamber of Commerce